You may recall I was doing the Minimalist Challenge in January. The biggest thing this challenge taught me as that accumulating a bunch of stuff is actually time-consuming in the long run. Pulling out all of my junk took more time than I thought, but I managed to get rid of quite a bit. I didn't make it to the full 31 days, but I did get to day 22 (253 items!).
- Day 17: 17 magazines. I read maybe two of them. Recycle.
- Day 18: 10 pens/pencils that don't work (trash), 5 purses (sell/donate), expired vitamins (trash), a lock with no key (trash) and a FitBit charger that does not fit the FitBit I own (donate).
- Day 19: Shorts, Pink dogs, random toys - all sell and donate
- Day 20: Clothes and shoes - all sell and donate
- Day 21 & 22 combined: Clothes and accessories - all sell and donate
P.S. Despite the pristine state of all the clothing I sold I made no money :( So everything was either trashed or donated.