A week later, and he's still not normal, even though he seemed okay out of our home.
- Royal Canin calming dog food (he's been eating this since January)
- FROMM All-natural salmon dog food (he's been eating this since April)
- Dentley's chews (has enjoyed these all his life, at least his life with me)
- Pill pockets containing B vitamin calming supplements and Buspirone, which help his anxiety levels and he's been eating since January.
- Leaves and grass
- The occasional food scrap, which I do not condone or provide, he's just faster and has a better eye than me when we're on our walks.
I don't know if any of these things have to do with his behavior, but I suppose I should start making a list of his daily life. Regardless of the cause, it is the most heartbreaking thing seeing my dog so helpless with no way to tell me what's wrong and no one to give me some answers. If anyone reads this and has seen a similar problem in their dog, I welcome any and all advice.
Dogs are the best listeners, but sometimes they really need helping telling their story.